Electronic commerce can increase sales and decrease costs. Advertising done well on the Web can get a firm’s promotional message out to potential customers in every country in the world. UUD uses electronic commerce to reach small groups of customers that are geographically scattered. However UUD’s other key element is essentially uniting the Muslim Ummah.
The potential paramount strength of UUD’s business model is evidenced by these key factors.
- The need to unite Muslims
- Financially assisting the Muslim community
- Size of the target market
- The extremely low fee for registration
- The sheer professionalism of UUDs processes
- 24-7 Customer Service support
- Growth potential, with plans to go global
- Percentage of UUD profits are made out to charities
Our aim and purpose is to solely benefit Muslims on a great scale. The web is particularly useful in creating virtual communities that become ideal target markets for specific types of products or services. Electronic commerce increases the speed and accuracy with which businesses can exchange information. Once a Muslim intends to do any business we want that Muslim to visit UUD. We aspire to establish a complete Muslim network online.
Unity is one of the greatest objectives of Islam. In Surah al-’Imran, Ayah 103, Allah says:
- And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (which is Islam) and be not divided among yourselves.
Brotherhood is also of major importance in Islam:
- The Believers are but a single Brotherhood." [Al-Hujurat 49:10]
- In their love and concern for each other, all members of this Brotherhood are one body: when any part of the body suffers, the whole body feels the pain [Sahih Muslim].
We should also deal with Muslims before dealing with Non-Muslims.
- ...as As Sayyid Sabiq pointed out, if a Muslim physician is present, one should seek his or her treatment and not turn to anyone else. The same applies when one has to entrust a person with funds or deal with him in business. [Fiqh-us-Sunnah 4, 6.a, paragraph 4.]
Allah made the believers as brothers so that they have mercy upon one another; so that they love one another; so that they help one another and support one another. This is how Muslims should be.
Please share your interest in the Ultimate Ummah Directory and click on the register or contact us links at the top of the page.